This document (published in electronic format at the address: www.magurazamfirei.ro, together with all other referenced documents, represents what we will refer to generically as “Terms and Conditions” or “Terms“, i.e., the rules that will govern the relationship between us, as the Seller, and you, as the customer who decides to purchase a good or service from our website.
Below you will find our identification details:
Name: DISTILERIA MAGURA ZAMFIREI CEZANA SRL
Registered Office: Com. Călinești, Nr. cad. 20062, Cf. 20062, Jud. Teleorman
Trade Registry Number: J34/228/199
Unique Identification Code: RO 12322379
In addition to the official name mentioned above, you can also find us under the brand name DISTILERIA MĂGURA ZAMFIREI. Throughout this document, we will refer to ourselves as the “Organization”, “Company”, or “DISTILERIA MĂGURA ZAMFIREI“. We are a business that offers products and services through the website www.magurazamfirei.ro (referred to as the “Site“) and/or other tools provided by the Seller for accessing the services, as well as all associated media profiles/pages of this brand, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube (collectively referred to as the “Platform“). Accessing the Platform implies the unconditional acceptance of the Terms and conditions detailed below. If you do not accept these Terms, we will not be able to enter into a contract with you, meaning we will not be able to deliver the products or provide the services you request, including responding to any inquiries you may have.
You are an individual who visits the Platform in search of a Product that we could offer you. At this moment, you are a User of the Site. Once you place an order with us on the Site, and we initiate the necessary steps to fulfill it, you will become a Customer because you will enter into a contractual relationship with us (through a distance contract, i.e., electronically).
- As there are already many details and pieces of information to consider, we have decided to define certain terms that we will frequently use to facilitate the reading of this document. These terms are defined as follows:
- The following terms, capitalized or not, shall have the meanings set forth below, unless expressly stated otherwise:
“Seller” means DISTILERIA MAGURA ZAMFIREI CEZANA S.R.L., a limited liability company, as identified in section 1.1.
“Products” means any goods (products) or services that are offered to the Customer for purchase, for a fee, through the Platform.
“Customer” means the individual accessing the Platform and placing an Order to purchase the Products offered for sale by the Seller. The term “Customer” also includes a legal entity placing an Order through an individual on its behalf.
“Order” means an order placed by the Customer through the Platform, expressing the Customer’s commitment to purchase one or more Products, under the conditions provided in this document and/or agreed with the Seller through a distance communication means.
“Account” means the section of the Platform accessible to the Customer, identified by an email address and a password, which allows the Customer to place an Order and contains information about the Customer and the Customer’s history within the Platform (e.g., previous Orders, invoices, etc.).
“Contract” means the consensual understanding reached remotely between the Seller and the Customer, without their simultaneous physical presence, regarding the sale and purchase of one or more Products from the Platform, through the Customer’s placement of an Order and its acceptance by the Seller, in accordance with legal provisions and the terms and conditions for the online sale of the Seller’s services and products. As a rule, the Contract is concluded in Romanian.
“Platform” means the websites owned or used by the Seller, including the pages and profiles on social networks, with the domain www.magurazamfirei.ro and its subdomains, or affiliated websites, and, if applicable, their subdomains, which use the Seller’s logos, through which the Seller presents the Products offered for sale, and Customers can choose the Products they wish to purchase and pay for them using one of the payment methods accepted by the Seller. The Platform is also used for processing and managing Orders for the delivery of Products and recording the related payments. If there is also an Application, the Platform will include, where applicable, this component as well.
“Specifications” means any details regarding the characteristics of the Products as specified in their packaging description and on the Platform.
“Transaction” means the payment operation made by the Customer or the collection of funds by the Seller as a result of the sale of one or more Products by the Seller or the purchase of one or more Products by the Customer.
This document establishes the terms and conditions applicable to the relationship between the Seller and each Customer who uses the Platform for, during, or after placing an Order.
- The headings included in this document are for ease of reference and document structure and shall not affect its interpretation.
- To avoid any doubt, in accordance with the business policy independently and unilaterally established by the Seller, the online sale (i.e., through the Platform) of Products ordinarily sold by the Seller is made to individual consumers or legal entities. In case certain Products are limited to a specific category of Customers, this will be specified in the Specifications or in another visible location next to the Product (such as certain Products intended solely for legal entities or only for individuals).
- We reserve the right to modify the Terms at any time, and the updated version can be accessed by Customers on the Platform in the “Terms and Conditions” section. The relationship between the Seller and the User/Customer will be governed by the form in effect at the time of accessing the Site or placing the Order.
- These terms and conditions applicable to online sales are available to the Customer for storage and reproduction.
- Platform Policy. Key Features of Online Sales by the Seller
In short: we all need to have a fair attitude and not use the Site in ways that violate the law or good morals. If we suspect that your intention is not to seek information about Products or purchase them, we reserve the right to not allow you to place an Order or even limit your access to the Site. The Order you place with us on the Site will only be considered accepted when we confirm it.
- Access to the Platform for placing an Order is permitted to any potential Customer who acts with a legitimate purpose and intends to purchase one or more Products from us, in compliance with these terms and conditions.
- By Customer, we understand a legal entity or individual who: (a) is at least 18 years old and has obtained authorization from a parent/guardian/legal representative to access the Site. If you have authorized a minor to use the Site, you are responsible for their entire behavior on the Site, including any actions the minor may take. DISTILERIA MAGURA ZAMFIREI CEZANA SRL does not sell or allow access to minors without full legal capacity on the Platform. For this purpose, DISTILERIA MAGURA ZAMFIREI CEZANA SRL reserves the right to conduct additional verifications and to cancel any Order placed by a User who does not meet the age requirement and/or full legal capacity, including the prohibition of access to the Platform.
In the event that a User who is under 18 years old and/or lacks full legal capacity places an Order on the Platform, www.magurazamfirei.ro assumes no responsibility.
- Abusive use of the Platform is strictly prohibited. Abusive use refers to any use of the Platform in a manner that contravenes fair business practices, applicable laws, or in any way that may harm us or our Affiliates/Partners (by “Affiliates“, we mean individuals or entities in the same group as us, and by “Partners“, we mean individuals or entities with whom we have a collaborative relationship).
- We reserve the right to refuse you access to part or all of the Platform’s functions and to restrict the processing and/or delivery of an Order if, in our reasonable opinion, there are suspicions of fraud on your part, if you engage in behavior that may harm our interests or those of our Affiliates/Partners, or if you abuse the Platform. We also reserve the right to deny access if we have reasonable grounds to believe that you are underage and/or lack full legal capacity, and no evidence of authorization from a legal representative is provided.
- By using the Platform and, if applicable, placing an Order, you accept and agree to the form of distance communication (e.g., telephone or email) through which we conduct our operations.
- All information used to describe the Products (including, but not limited to, static or dynamic images, descriptive text, graphic or video presentations) imposes no obligation on our part and serves solely for presentation and information purposes. We will exercise reasonable diligence to ensure the accuracy of information regarding prices, Products, and their Specifications presented on the Platform.
- If prices or any other details regarding the Specifications of the Products have been displayed incorrectly on the Platform, for any reason, and you have placed an Order, we will inform you by email or through another agreed-upon method of communication as soon as possible regarding such an error.
- We may publish information about Products and/or promotions on the Platform, either our own or those of our Affiliates/Partners, for a certain period of time and subject to availability. Please note that there may be situations where we cannot display stock or update data in real-time, but we will inform you before confirming the Order, and you can decide whether to accept the new conditions.
- Products subject to sale within a promotion or campaign of any kind are subject to the terms and conditions applicable to that specific campaign or promotion, which we will inform you of.
- Any promotions presented on the Platform are valid for the mentioned duration. If no duration is indicated for the promotions, they will be valid within the limits of available stock/places.
- The notification you receive by email after placing the Order regarding the receipt of the respective Order is for informational purposes only and does not constitute acceptance of the Order by us. The Order is considered accepted by us at the latest upon delivery or electronic provision of the ordered Products. In the event that you have already made payment for the respective Order and we do not accept it, we will refund the transferred amounts.
- For justified reasons (including, but not limited to, unavailability of certain Products), we reserve the right to modify the type or quantity of Products in the Order. In such a situation, we will immediately notify you of the modification, and you will have the option to accept or refuse the modification. If you refuse, the Order is considered canceled, and the parties will be restored to the situation prior to issuing the Order (including the refunding of any collected amounts, if applicable) without any liability on our part.
- The Order is accepted, and the Contract is considered concluded between us and you at the moment you receive a dispatch notification (via phone/SMS/email/push notification or another method) of the Products in the Order (in the case of physical goods), when we begin to provide the Services, when we provide you with a download link or an email for accessing the Product, or according to the instructions in the Specifications.
- Please note that this document is part of the Contract (together with all other referenced documents, as well as any subsequent agreements between us and you regarding the Order, whether made in writing, electronically, or physically).
- You can generally contact us at the email address in the “Contact” section of the Platform for any questions or issues regarding the Order, including identifying and correcting any errors that occur during data entry. Depending on the technical developments of the Website or the Application, you may also have other communication methods available to you (such as online chat, communication from your Client account, social networks, etc.), which we will inform you of. However, if you do not inform us about these aspects prior to issuing the notification or commencing the provision of Services, these changes can only be made in exceptional cases that do not involve a disproportionate effort on our part and are legally valid.
In short: we explain how you can place an order for a Product, how we process orders, what our rights and obligations are, when an order is considered complete, and how to proceed with payment.
- You can place an order through one of the methods indicated on the Website, such as through the Platform, online via email, by phone, through the online messenger box on the Website, by comment or message on social networks (for example, Instagram, Facebook), or through communication applications like Facebook Messenger.
- You can place an order, consisting of one or more Products, through the Platform, with or without registering an account beforehand, by adding the desired Products to the shopping cart. If the Products need to be modified according to specifications, you will need to choose one of the available options, if applicable, or provide additional information at the time of placing the Order. If you fail to do so, we reserve the right not to make further modifications to the Order, especially if it would involve a disproportionate effort on our part (such as changing the delivery address, billing information, or other customizable specifications).
- If you choose not to create an account in the dedicated section of the Platform for placing orders, one of our operators will contact you to assist you in placing the order and will complete the necessary information based on the information you provide. Please note that in this procedure, you explicitly consent to the processing of your personal data, and any inaccuracies or discrepancies with reality will be your responsibility as if you had personally provided the respective data. In certain cases, phone calls may be recorded based on our legitimate interest in having clear evidence and records of Orders placed through means other than the Website and to assist us with that information in case a problem arises.
- You can create an account in the dedicated section of the Platform, following the instructions available on the Platform at that time (such as with an email address and password, identification through a social network account like Facebook/Google, or another available method). If you create an account, you will be able to manage Orders placed on the Platform more efficiently, with the option to view information about previous Orders, invoices, warranties, etc. in your account.
- Orders can be placed at any time, but as a general rule, they will only be processed on business days, between 8 am and 5 pm. Any Order placed on a Saturday, Sunday, or on any day declared a legal holiday will be processed on the next immediate business day. In the case of electronically delivered Products, processing may occur automatically, and the Product will be delivered immediately after the Transaction is completed, usually based on the chosen payment method.
- We reserve the right to validate Orders before honoring them and will contact you by phone, email, or another available method. By placing an Order, you explicitly acknowledge and accept this right.
- Adding a Product to the shopping cart, without completing the Order, does not register an Order and does not automatically reserve the Product added to the shopping cart but left unpaid.
- The Order will be considered complete once you have made full payment for the price of the Products in the Order, through one of the accepted payment methods expressly indicated on the Platform and which you can consult at the beginning of the Order process at the latest. If available and chosen, payment by bank transfer/official order/internet banking will be considered received by us at the time of actual debiting of our account indicated on the proforma/final invoice. Please note that it may take up to 7 days from the moment you make the payment until it can be effectively identified in our account, in which case the Payment is not considered complete. Once added to the shopping cart, a Product is available for purchase as long as the respective Product is in the Seller’s stock.
- By completing the Order, you confirm that all the data you provided are correct, complete, and true at the time of placing the Order. By placing an Order, you explicitly acknowledge that the respective Order entails your firm obligation to pay the “total payment amount” indicated. Other modifications to the Order (such as identification data, email addresses, or delivery addresses) can only be made if technically feasible without incurring any additional cost on our part.
- By creating an Account or, as applicable, completing the Order, you agree that we may contact you through any available means, including automated systems, fax, or email, in any situation where contacting you is necessary for the completion and processing of the Order. Failure to respond to our requests through the communication methods provided on the Platform may result in invalidation of the Order.
- Products purchased through the Platform cannot be resold or distributed for commercial purposes; they are intended for personal use unless otherwise specified. As a general rule, we reserve the right to limit the purchase of Products to a maximum number of Products per Customer, determined independently by the Seller and communicated to the Customer prior to placing the order, either in the Specifications or in the general policy regarding Product management.
- We may subcontract a third party to deliver the Products included in the Order, and we will inform you of this (such as when we inform you of the courier we use for transportation or when we provide you with the AWB information), without requiring your consent. Additionally, for the provision of certain products such as webinars, distance courses, etc., we may rely on specialized service providers (including online platforms), without requiring your consent.
- We may cancel an Order placed by you, with simultaneous or subsequent notification, without incurring any liability towards you, in the following cases:
- The bank that issued your card does not accept the Transaction in the case of online payment;
- Our card processor with whom we collaborate does not validate or invalidate the Transaction (for example, due to insufficient funds or other reasons according to the processor’s policy) in the case of online payment;
- The payment is not completed within the specified period on the proforma invoice in the case of bank transfer/internet banking payment;
- The data you provide us when accessing the Platform is incomplete or incorrect;
- You fail to confirm the Order when we contact you for this purpose;
- We reasonably believe that by accessing the Platform and placing the Order, you pursue an illicit purpose or one that may cause any kind of harm to us, our Affiliates, or Partners;
- Any of the terms and conditions in this document have not been strictly complied with;
- Prices. Invoicing. Payment
In short: to benefit from our Products, you need to pay the indicated amount for them as displayed at the time of Order completion, using one of the available methods (card payment/bank transfer).
- The prices of the Products displayed on the Platform or communicated to the Customer are expressed in Lei and may or may not include VAT according to the applicable legislation, as displayed on the website. Any transport or delivery fees are not included unless expressly stated at the time of Order completion. The valid prices for Products are those displayed on the Platform or communicated to the Customer at the time of Order completion.
- We may update the prices of the Products at any time, and such updates will replace any previously displayed prices for the respective Products.
- For those Products for which we cannot provide the price in advance and, if applicable, all additional transport or delivery costs, we may provide you with a price calculator or contact you via email/through the Account created for this purpose.
- We will issue an invoice for the purchased/delivered Products, and it is your obligation to provide us with all the necessary information as required by the applicable legislation for invoice issuance. Please pay close attention when entering the data, as we will not be able to modify the data on the issued proforma/fiscal invoices. In the case of payment by bank transfer, we will initially issue a proforma invoice, and once our account is debited with the corresponding amount indicated on this invoice, we will proceed to issue the fiscal invoice.
- As a general rule, we will send you the invoice related to the Order for the sold/delivered Products either in hard copy (on paper) upon delivery of the Products or in electronic format, via email and/or in your Customer account, which we encourage you to check regularly (please also check your SPAM folder as our messages may end up there).
- According to the applicable legislation in Romania, when we accept payment by bank card, we will not request any additional payments.
- In the case of online payments, we are not and cannot be held responsible for any additional costs incurred by you in addition to the price of the purchased Product, including but not limited to bank transfer fees or currency conversion fees applied by the issuing bank of the Customer’s card if the card’s currency differs from the currency of the sale.
- Transfer of Risk and Ownership of the Products
In short: after you purchase a Product from us, all risks are transferred to you.
- If we personally deliver the Products to you, the risk of loss or damage to the Products is transferred to you when you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, physically possess the Products.
- If we use third parties to perform the Delivery (such as courier services, postal services, or others), the risk will be transferred to you upon delivery of the Products to the carrier, without prejudice to your rights against the carrier (for example, if the carrier damages your Products).
- Ownership of the Products will be transferred upon delivery, after you have made the payment, at the delivery location indicated in the Order. Delivery will be considered completed when you sign the transport document provided by the courier or when you sign the receipt on the fiscal invoice or any other delivery document in the case of deliveries made by the Seller.
In short: everything you see on the Site belongs to us from an intellectual property standpoint, or we have the right to use them, and you agree not to infringe these rights and not to use anything from the Site without our consent.
- The trade names, trademarks, copyrights, and any other registered or pending intellectual property rights relating to the Products owned or used by the Seller are and will remain the exclusive property of the Seller or, where applicable, the Seller’s licensors. The Customer will not have any rights or claims regarding them.
- The User/Customer will not act in any way that may infringe the rights provided in Article (1) above. The User/Customer undertakes not to use in their activity any sign or name similar or identical to the trademarks, trade names of the Products, etc., either as part of a name or in any other way.
- All information available on the Platform (including, but not limited to, static or dynamic images, text, logos, symbols, commercial representations, videos, etc.) that can be viewed or accessed in any way through the use of electronic equipment, the content of emails sent to the User/Customer by the Seller, any information communicated to the User/Customer (including, but not limited to, data regarding the Seller, its activity, etc.) by any means by a representative of the Seller is and remains the exclusive property of the Seller, and all rights obtained in this regard are reserved by the Seller directly or indirectly (such as through usage and/or publication licenses, exclusive/non-exclusive, limited/unlimited in time, etc.). The User/Customer may copy, transfer, and/or use such data only for personal purposes or outside of any professional activity and only if it does not conflict with these terms and conditions.
- Advertising & Commercial Communications
In short: when engaging in direct marketing activities, we will request your prior consent. However, there may be situations where we will send you commercial communications based on our legitimate interest, as explained in the Privacy Notice.
- You can provide your consent to receive commercial communications via email [/SMS/phone calls/WhatsApp/social networks], allowing us and our partners to send such communications, by selecting the specific option at the end of these terms and conditions or in the dedicated area of the Platform.
- You can revoke your consent for such commercial communications at any time by:
- sending a written request to the email address provided in the “Contact” section of the Platform or through another available method – in this case, the revocation will take effect within a maximum of 48 (forty-eight) hours from initiating the procedure;
- opting out of receiving newsletters or commercial communications at any time by accessing the dedicated link found in any newsletter;
- checking the option to withdraw consent in the dedicated section on the Platform, where available.
- This procedure will be mentioned in all commercial communications we send to you.
- Our newsletters and commercial communications are sent through specialized and approved partners, with whom you agree.
- Your decision to unsubscribe from newsletters or other commercial communications does not imply renouncing the acceptance of the remaining terms and conditions regarding online sales made by the Seller and will only have effects for future communications, considering any prior processing as lawful. Please note that even after submitting your revocation of consent, you may still receive commercial communications from us for a short period until the complete update of the database or in case of backups.
- We reserve the right to select the individuals to whom newsletters and other commercial communications will be sent, as well as to remove from the database any User or Customer who previously expressed consent to receive newsletters and other commercial communications, without any further commitment or notification from us, and we cannot be held responsible for these actions.
In short: you are responsible for the placed Orders, provided data, and how you use our Site.
- User-Generated Content as a User or Customer
- All content (text, photos, videos, etc.) that you post through the Platform (such as product reviews or comments on social networks), hereinafter referred to as “Content“, is the sole responsibility of the person who created such content.
- Although we do not typically monitor the content posted by Users/Customers, we reserve the right to do so and to remove any content that violates these Terms (or applicable law) of which we are aware, but we have no obligation to do so.
- If we are held liable for User/Customer-posted content on the Platform, we reserve the right to seek full redress from the respective User/Customer for any damages suffered.
- Any use or reliance on any content or materials posted through the Platform or obtained by you through the Platform is at your own risk. If we are notified by a third party that the content you submit or post violates these Terms or any applicable law, either through a letter or in the spirit of these Terms, we reserve the right to remove such content from the Platform without prior notice.
- We do not encourage, endorse, represent, or guarantee the accuracy of the content or communications posted through the Platform, nor do we endorse and/or align with the opinions expressed by Users/Customers regarding the Products available through the Platform. Users/Customers are solely responsible for their respective content.
- By using the Platform, you agree and accept that you may be exposed to content that may be defamatory, disparaging, inaccurate, or inappropriate or, in certain cases, there may be misleading posts. We will not be responsible in any way for such content, including, but not limited to, errors or omissions or for any kind of material or moral damages, directly or indirectly, that have been posted, transmitted via email or social networks, or made public in any other way through the Products, the Platform, or in any other context.
- You shall not use the Platform:
- in any manner that violates any local, national, or other laws or regulations or any order of a relevant jurisdiction’s court;
- for any purpose that is not permitted by these Terms;
- in any manner that infringes the rights of any person or entity, including their copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights or any other private or contractual rights;
- to distribute any kind of advertisements or post or otherwise communicate any false or deceptive material or message of any kind, including regarding competitors, potential competitors, etc.;
- in any manner that intentionally or unintentionally harasses, threatens, or intimidates any other User or visitor;
- in any manner that, regardless of intent, promotes or incites racism, violence, hatred, or physical or moral harm of any kind;
- in any abusive, defamatory, inaccurate, obscene, offensive, or explicitly sexual manner;
- to post photographs or images of another person without their permission (and if they are a minor, without the permission of their legal guardian);
- to promote illegal activities or in any way that leads to encouraging, acquiring, or engaging in any illegal or criminal activity or that may cause harm, suffering, or inconvenience to any person;
- to access, manipulate, cause damage to, or use non-public areas of the Services, company’s computer systems, servers, or equipment, or the technical delivery systems of our providers;
- to access or attempt to access data of other Users of the Products/Platform or breach, access, penetrate any security measures related to the Products or probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or violate or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- in any manner that intentionally or unintentionally deceives or aims to deceive another User or visitor of the Platform;
- to introduce any malware program, virus, or other harmful software (worm) that damages or interferes with the operation of the provided Products, including but not limited to cancelbots, denial of service attacks, time bombs, worms, Trojan horses, viruses, or any other malicious software or hardware;
- to interfere with or disrupt (or attempt to do so) the access of any User, host, or network, including, without limitation, by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail bombing the services, or by scripting the creation of content in a manner that interferes with or creates an unjustified burden on the services;
- to copy, modify, or distribute the content of other Users without their consent;
- for any commercial purposes other than those expressly permitted in these Terms;
- to circumvent measures used to prevent or restrict access to the Products;
- to solicit or provide illegal services;
- to collect or gather information about other Users or visitors without their consent;
- to gain unauthorized access to the Products, the server on which the Products are stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Products;
- to forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the Products to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information;
- to scrape, crawl, cache, or otherwise access or use the Products or any content for phishing, spamming, trolling, or any unauthorized (commercial) purposes; or
- to promote, support, or solicit involvement in any other platform or any political, religious (organized or unorganized), cult, or sect cause of any kind.
- We shall not be responsible for any damages caused to you as a User or Client or to any third party as a result of our fulfillment of any of our obligations under the Order, nor for damages resulting from the improper use of the delivered Products. To the extent that the limitation of liability above is not possible under applicable law, we shall be liable up to the value of the Products that formed the subject of the Order.
- You are obliged to keep the username and password associated with your Account safe, and you are solely responsible in the event of their fraudulent use by a third party.
- We shall not be liable for any damages caused by any technical malfunctions of the Platform (e.g., inability to access any link on the Platform).
- You can generally contact us at the email address provided in the “Contact” section of the Platform for any inquiries or issues you have regarding the Products, including identifying and correcting any errors that occur during data entry. Depending on the technical developments of the Platform, you may also have other methods of communication with us (such as online chat, communication from your User account, social media networks, etc.), which we will inform you about. However, if you do not inform us about these matters prior to issuing the notification or commencing the provision of the Products, these changes can only be made in exceptional cases that do not involve a disproportionate effort on our part and are legally valid.
- For complaints or claims related to the Products, you have at your disposal the complaint form available on the Platform or another available contact method, depending on the technical developments of the Platform. If there is no dedicated section for complaints, you can follow the procedure described above.
- Complaints received in this manner will be resolved by us within 30 (thirty) calendar days from their receipt.
- Use and processing of personal data of individuals
- Neither the Seller nor the Client shall be liable for the non-performance of its contractual obligations if such non-performance, in whole or in part, within the agreed timeframe and/or adequately, is due to a force majeure event as defined by the Romanian Civil Code.
- If, within 15 (fifteen) days from the occurrence of the force majeure event, the event does not cease, either the Seller or the Client shall have the right to notify the other party of the automatic termination of the Contract, without either party being able to claim damages from the other.
- Applicable law & dispute resolution
- This document represents a legally binding contract concluded at a distance, accepted by simply ticking the box, and is subject to Romanian law.
- We will all attempt to resolve any disputes or misunderstandings amicably that may arise. If amicable resolution is not possible, the disputes will be settled by the competent Romanian courts in accordance with the law.
- Details regarding alternative dispute resolution methods are available here:
☐ TICK BOX: I hereby declare that I accept these Terms and Conditions.
☐ TICK BOX: I want to receive occasional offers from the Company and its affiliates regarding products and services via email/Platform.
We may modify this document at certain intervals, and we will decide on the optimal manner of notifying Users (pop-up, push notification, email, etc.). Therefore, we recommend that you access this page to always read the most recent version. This document was last updated on 12.04.2022.